IE Abroad offers its services at no charge to the student, our university partners cover our service costs.
IE Abroad offers a free student advising service. The topics covered in your first consultation may include:
- Your current education and experience
- Timelines, budgets and career goals
- What level you wish to study (undergraduate/ Post Graduate)
- Information and advice on appropriate courses
- Explanation of the entire University application process
- A full break down of what is required in the student visa process
As IE Abroad International Study Advisors offers a virtual service, our advising can be held via Skype or the phone.
Let IE Abroad provide personal advice that is tailored to meet your needs.
OUR UNIVERSITY APPLICATION SERVICE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Advice on which documents you need to provide and have certified
- Submission of an application directly to the desired university
- Tracking of an application and receipt of your offer letter
- Follow up a consultation session to explain offer letter and any conditions that may need to be met
- Advice on acceptance and deposit payment to the desired university.
IE Abroad provides a secure on-line portal where all documents can be uploaded for assessment providing a paperless system for submission. We are also a registered UCAS Center for all UK applications, to learn more click here.
Once you have been accepted at your desired university IE Abroad International Study Advisors will provide visa advice to ensure you are kept up to date on all the latest information on visa requirements and conditions.
Our expert study advisors will guide you through the visa application process and assist you in preparing the necessary documents required for visa submission.
We will provide you with a detailed checklist of documents required as well as interview preparation.
To view the visa requirements for each destination please select below:
AUSTRALIA | CANADA | NEW ZEALAND | UNITED KINGDOM | USA
Now that you successfully have your visa it is time to prepare for your departure to your overseas study destination.
IE Abroad International Study Advisors will assist you with all your pre-departure needs:
- Accommodation selection and booking
- Airport pickups for when you arrive
- Advice on what to take and when to arrive
- Advice on working while studying
- Health insurance advice